Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SEPERATE DUAL LIVING RESIDENCES - PRIVATE 7.5 ACRES
- 8 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 6 Cars
Set on the prestigious Bonogin Hill sits this expansive family home, capturing the tranquillity and privacy of the country while keeping the hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast at its fingertips. The convenience of having a completely separate 2 bedroom, dual living residence makes this home a fantastic opportunity for any clever purchaser. With all luxuries at your fingertips the home is found minutes from Robina Town Shopping Centre, respected Schools both public and private, Robina Medical Precinct and all amenities including supermarkets and petrol stations.
225 Chesterfield Drive features:
- 8 Spacious bedrooms (6 in main house, 2 bedroom separate residence)
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and verandah access
- All bedrooms with built in robes and low maintenance flooring
- Main bathroom with separate bath and large corner shower
- Ensuite offers spa, large corner shower and double vanity
- Open floor plan, 4 separate living areas that open to outdoor entertaining
- Kitchen with AEG appliances, high end finishes on all cupboards and bench tops
- Madagascan Granite bench tops through kitchen and butlers pantry
- Fully serviced butlers pantry with double sink, dishwasher and ample storage
- Limestone fireplace, fan forced and heats the whole home in winter
- Huge covered, outdoor entertaining area, overlooking pool with plans for deck extension into the forest
- Solar heated pool, frameless glass fencing
- Extras inc: High ceilings, Crim safe mesh, surround sound in living area, dimmer down lights throughout
- 3.03 Ha of land (7.5 acres) and 80 squares of floor space!
- Steel frame build, brick and render faade with colour bond roofing
- Much more to see on inspection
Annual Rates: $1,800 approx.
Annual Water: 100,000L water tank on property, owners paid $0 last annual year
Age of home: Approx. 14 years
School zones: Primary - Clover Hill SS Secondary - Robina SHS
Local private schools available in Somerset College and Kings Christian College
5 minutes to Somerset College
8 minutes to Reedy Creek Woolworths
9 minutes to Kings Christian College
10 minutes to Robina Town Centre
10 minutes to Varsity Lakes Train Station
12 minutes to Robina Hospital
With a fantastic location and a great floor plan this home will not last long. Contact Ashton Koehler today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.