Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Seller Liquidating and wants it SOLD!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This apartment represents the idealistic life style living that Gold Coast dreams are made of. Oracle Broadbeach is known for its luxury.
Put your feet up and enjoy the view as you share a cold beverage and nibbles with friends or family overlooking Broadbeach, this world class residence can be your next home or your luxury getaway here on the Coast.
Located on the 12th floor, with unbelievable sweeping views of the city and hinterland offering nothing but the best facilities for residents and guests and surrounded by arguably the best restaurant and cafe precinct on the Gold Coast, along with high end retail shops, you are spoilt for choice.
This stylish west facing apartment offers two bedrooms, two luxury bathrooms designed to perfection, a large balcony, secure basement car parking, walk in robe, HUGE storage cage and stunning facilities.
You can live in, permanently rent it out or put it in the holiday pool, the opportunities are endless!
This apartment offers:
- 106m2 approx of huge hinterland and city views from the 12th floor
- PLUS a priceless 14sqm storage cage
- 2 Bedroom, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Sweeping curved balconies with breath taking views of the Hinterland
- Stone tops in the bathrooms and kitchen areas
- Miele stainless steel appliances
- High Ceilings
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows & doors
- Ducted air-conditioning, heating and cooling
- New carpet
- Freshly painted
- Separate Laundry
- Kitchen bench top has been extended and an extra overhead cupboard added for extra storage
- Pet friendly
The Oracle Tower 1 offers:
- Salt water resort pool
- Lap pool
- Steam room
- Zen gardens Tai Chi Lawn and herb garden
- 2 residents club lounges with snooker table with
- Personal wine locker located in temperature-controlled wine cellar
- BBQ and outdoor entertaining including Teppanyaki BBQ
- Games room for the kids
- Security and CCTV monitoring
- On site caretaker, manager
Water: $1300/ year approx
Rates: $1500/ year approx
Body Corporate: $166/ week approx. after discount
Rental Appraisal: $550 - $600/ week approx. as a permanent rental
- 2 Pools
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Games Room
See all features
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.