Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Now Vacant Spacious & Pet Friendly Secure Complex Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in the ever popular The Avenues', this two level townhouse offers a superior floor plan with fully tiled air-conditioned indoor living areas overlooked by a galley style kitchen.
Filled with light upstairs and downstairs, this spacious townhouse is ready for the astute buyer. On the ground floor, you will find interconnecting indoor and outdoor living areas opening onto a tropical private alfresco area. There is also a powder room downstairs as well as a single lock up garage with extra carport area.
Upstairs, you will find three generous sized bedrooms, family bathroom the air-conditioned master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe with ensuite.
With two separate living areas downstairs, a modern kitchen with loads of cupboard space, and a separate powder room, this townhouse is ideal for downsizers, investors or young professionals.
- Pet-friendly, secure gated complex, great location, large complex (135 townhouses) with tight-knit community feel
- Kitchen with quality appliances, excellent storage, natural gas cooktop & stone bench tops
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with built-in walk in robe, ensuite and air conditioning
- Main bathroom with a bath and shower
- Open plan living and dining, separate family room
- Air-conditioning downstairs, ceiling fans throughout
- Outdoor entertainment area with private tropical gardens
- Powder room downstairs for guests, storage under the stairs, laundry with dryer
- Internal access to single lock up garage with extra secure parking space plus two on driveway
- Excellent on-site management, immaculate grounds, and facilities
- Ideal for executive couples, retirees, first home buyers, small families or investors
- Palm Meadows Golf Course and Mercure resort an easy stroll away
- 2 stunning swimming pools with spas, 2 gyms, 2 BBQ areas with resident clubhouses
- Council rates $1,500 approx per year
- Water rates $1,400 approx per year - individually metered
- Body Corporate fees approx $89.04 per week
- Complex built in 2002
- Vacant and ready for new owner
Conveniently located only 10 mins to Robina Town Centre, Hospital, Train station & Stadium as well as easy access to the M1 to take you north or south and only 10 minutes to Broadbeach, Star Casino, Gold Coast Convention Centre and fabulous Gold Coast Beaches.
This spacious, light-filled townhouse really feels like a home, with excellent flow from the indoors to the outdoors allowing you to embrace the ideal Gold Coast lifestyle. The spacious covered alfresco area and large, private backyard are as good as it gets in complex living.
Make no mistakes.... at this price this home simply won't last long!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.