Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
RARE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY JUST ONE BLOCK AWAY FROM BROADWATER
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This is a perfect opportunity for investors to secure this beautiful apartment with walking distance to the Broadwater. The property sits on the top floor of the complex currently rented at $385/week until 9th of June 2018 and the tenants kept the unit in a great condition also want to stay. Located in the central location with short driving distance to restaurants, shops, parks, university and Southport CBD. This is a perfect property for you to enjoy the beautiful Gold Coast lifestyle.
This well maintained complex featuring beautiful tropical garden, BBQ facility and resort style pool offers you a sanctuary to relax and entertain. With only 5 minutes' walk, you can enjoy your Gold Coast lifestyle at the popular marine parade restaurants and activity precinct.
This modern apartment featuring two spacious bedrooms with robes and one extra study room, expansive kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and quality stainless-steel appliances and airy open plan living area. This apartment is surely a residence that welcomes a lifestyle of sophistication and style.
- Body corporate approximately $70/ week with discount
- Council rate approximately $30/ week.
- Water rate approximately $19/ week
- Currently rented at $385/ week, lease finish 9th of June 2018
Property features include:
- Low body corporate fee
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Extra study room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Open plan living with abundance nature light
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop and quality stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioned & ceiling fans
- Secured complex with intercom entry & CCTV
- Resort style swimming pool & BBQ facilities
- Friendly on-site managers
- Well maintained tropical gardens
- Convenient location with walking distance to park, shops, restaurant and Broadwater.
- Short driving distance to Australia Fair, Griffith University, M1 motorway, famous Broadwater Park and Gold Coast Hospital.
Imagine walking along the beautiful Broadwater to take in the sea breezes on a hot summer day, stroll to the restaurant hub within the Aqua complex, enjoy a coldie at the Grand Hotel, hire a paddle board, cook a barbie in the park. Leave the car in your garage and take full advantage of a fabulous lifestyle just a stone's throw from your door step.
Contact Alan Sheng and Andy Huang today to secure this impressive investment property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.