Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OWNERS HAVE PURCHASED AND MOTIVATED TO SELL! DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
When referring to a property with just the one owner for such a long amount of time, there is no doubt that this is a true testament to the beautiful lifestyle this property presents.
The owners of this 4 bedroom, large entertainer have found the perfect home to downsize to and need to sell their beloved family home of 38 years to proceed with their purchase.
Situated in the sought-after suburb of Mermaid Waters and in walking distance to Lonestar Tavern, bottle and corner shops - this double storey solid brick home on a 643sqm block will provide years of happiness for one growing family.
STAND OUT FEATURES:
- Huge dual living potential by simply installing kitchenette in oversized 7.2m x 4.4m rumpus room. Can alternatively be used as games room, second living area, teenagers retreat or indoor gym
- Oversized 11m swimming pool surrounded by glass fencing and large spacious patios overlooking a private and well-manicured backyard. Separate 3 x 3m garden shed
- Side access and accommodation by a large shed which easily fits a large caravan or boat or 3 additional cars
- 3 generous bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes, 1 bedroom downstairs
- 2 full sized bathrooms, upstairs has separate bath and shower
- Updated kitchen that overlooks the pool and gardens
- Study nook perfect for work from home professionals
- Covered alfresco entertaining area
- 5kw solar system and spear pump system
- Double garage complimented by a large boat shed
- Private, fully fenced 643sqm block
Located within minutes walking and driving distance to Q Super Centre, Pacific Fair and world famous Gold Coast beaches, restaurants. Do not miss this opportunity to purchase a truly unique title. Call Matt Micallef 0401 499 301 or Karyn O'Dea 0402 005 706 as they would love to show you through the open home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.