Beachside Gem - Walk To The Beach and Nobby's Cafe Precinct.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a boutique building of only three, this stylish and contemporary beachside villa is perfectly positioned in a tightly held and highly sought-after pocket in Miami. Less than 200 metres to the beach and just a short walk to everything, this amazing location offers the desirable lifestyle that will make you feel like you are on holidays every day.
Everything you could possibly need is at your doorstep, Nobby's Beach dining and entertaining precinct and the renowned Miami Surf Life Saving Club.
This property is designed for privacy and offers two separate living areas, 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and stunning ocean views from the master suite.
Stylish kitchen and living area flowing through to your undercover alfresco entertaining area promotes a seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle, surrounded by lush low maintenance garden and security gated front entrance. This home represents what living on the Gold Coast is all about!
Investing? Ask us about furniture inclusion.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Linda Lock on 0437 96 11 97 or Iris Sugden on 0418 758 925.
- Open plan contemporary design with two separate living areas
- Security gated with automatic lock up garage and two additional off-street parking
- Master suite with ensuite, private balcony and stunning ocean views
- Upstairs living area features custom cabinetry and private balcony
- 3 generous size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Prestige kitchen and bathrooms with SMEG & Miele Appliances
- Separate laundry and 2.5 bathrooms
- Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Ducted vacuum, video intercom and alarm system
- Quality polished timber floors through out
- Bi-fold doors opening to alfresco entertaining area
- Quality Plantation shutters throughout upper levels
Rental potential: $930 - $950 week (approx.) Currently owner occupied
Airbnb / Stayz: $270 - $350 per night (entire home)
Water Rates - $1,000 per year approx.
Council Rates - $2040 per year approx.
Body Corporate - $51.00 per week approx.
Beach - 200 m
Local Caf - 170 m
Bus Stop - 290 m
Local Surf Club - 400 m
Local Shopping Centre - 850 m
Major Shopping Centre (Pacific Fair) - 3.7 km
Primary School - 2 km
High School - 800 m
Parkland - 200 m
Medical Centre - 1.3 km
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.