Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
INTERSTATE OWNER MUST SELL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This will appeal to owner occupiers and investors with a 5% return!
In a contemporary enclave known as Clover Hill Terraces. This stylish near new 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom terrace home is located in the prestigious Clover Hill Estate, a much sought after school catchment area including Somerset College and Clover Hill State School. Ideally located for the full range of superb amenities including Robina Town Centre, public transport, easy access to the M1, hospital and local restaurants.
Designed to deliver contemporary living spaces this terrace home offers open plan living, dining and kitchen leading out to large entertaining balcony. Including a resort style swimming pool, BBQ and entertaining area, all you need to do is sit back and relax whilst capturing the natural breezes.
Premium stainless-steel gas appliances are fully integrated with stone benchtops and glass splash backs giving your kitchen a modern chic look. Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, walk-in and en-suite to master bedroom and a modern finished bathroom are all designed for space, comfort and accommodating all your living needs.
- 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Carport plus space for 2 more cars
- Bedrooms with built-ins and fans
- Powder room and Euro laundry downstairs
- Ducted air conditioning for comfort
- Approximate size including balcony 190sqm
- Plenty of storage room
- Walk to Somerset College & Clover Hill School
- Close to Robina Town Centre & Bond University
- Easy access to M1 freeway
- Facilities including resort style lap pool and BBQ area
- Well maintained complex with onsite managers
- Low Body Corporate
- Currently tenanted for $560 per week
- Current lease in place until 18th February 2018
Call Iris Sugden or Linda Lock to arrange an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
184m² / 0.05 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.