Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Best buy in Gainsborough Greens… You will need to be quick!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Gainsborough Greens Best Kept Family Secret!
Everything you want, nothing else you need in a home - Enter and be delighted! Nestled in the exclusive Gainsborough Greens estate, this home offers functional living with each area utilised perfectly to encompass seamless indoor/outdoor living.
• Spacious open plan kitchen with upgraded 900ml natural gas cooktop, Westinghouse appliances (including stainless
steel dishwasher), Stone benchtops, Island bench/breakfast bar and large pantry
• Open plan living and dining with pendant lighting and a large reverse cycle air conditioner
• Master bedroom offering ensuite , walk-in-robe and reverse cycle air conditioner
• Main bathroom with Bath, shower, stone benchtop, ceiling light combo and heating lamp
• Spacious powder room
• Built in study with overhead storage, seating for two, USB powerpoints and ample under desk storage
• Kids retreat that is carpeted and has power and TV points
• Dedicated media room/3rd living area with double doors
• In-ground pool with semi frame-less glass fencing with stack-stone water feature and granite tile.Highest
rating energy efficient 3 phase pump
• Undercover entertaining area with ceiling fan
• Private yard with easy low maintenance landscaped gardens, colorbond garden shed on concrete slab, room for swing set and grass for the kids to play
• Custom designed 2 year old home built through Impact Homes by current owner
• Rates $702.71 Approx half yearly and Water $382.50 per quarter
The township of Pimpama is one of the Gold Coast's best-kept secrets. It has a real local community feel, but is also vibrant, growing and full of life. Today the Pimpama/Coomera region is one of the fastest growing and most thriving regions in all of Australia. Within easy reach of marinas, beaches, hinterland and the cities of Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Pimpama is a place you can spend more time doing the things you love and less time trying to get there.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
512m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.