Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LUXURY DUAL LIVING AT ITS FINEST!
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Inspection by Appointment only!
Located on Barden Ridge Road in The Observatory this property is a rare gem that simply won't last long. The immaculate presentation is extremely evident as soon as you enter this magnificent home.
Effortlessly suited to buyers in the market place who are seeking dual living or arrangements for large extended family, this exceptional modern and aesthetic family home is offered to the market just 11 years after being built. Specifically designed for lifestyle, leisure and extended family, the property boasts beautifully appointed and fully self-contained dual living potential, several indoor and outdoor living areas, sparkling saltwater swimming pool amidst a tropical rainforest for a backyard and on top of all that, is complimented by a picturesque outdoor alfresco area that overlooks the Gold Coast Skyline.
The large kitchen is a chef's delight boasting quality stainless steel appliances, polished stone bench tops and extensive 2-Pak cabinetry. The impeccably landscaped grounds are perfect for entertaining family and friends and are overlooked by both outdoor entertaining areas that spell quality Gold Coast living.
PROPERTY AS A WHOLE
* Features: 6 Bedrooms - 2 master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, 2 additional beautifully appointed bathrooms, separate Media Room / Study, 2 Kitchens, Multiple living and dining arrangements, sparkling Saltwater swimming pool, double lock up garage, beautiful manicured tropical rainforest that offers complete privacy and all within walking distance to the local dog park
* Age: 11 years
* Property size: 47 Squares
* Land size: 713m2
* Located in the much sought after Observatory estate
* Nearby Schools: Clover Hill State School, Robina State High School, Kings Christian College and Somerset College
* Master bedroom complimented by large walk in robe and modern ensuite with spa bath
* 2 additional bedrooms both with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with the luxury of both bath and shower
* Separate living and dining area
* Large modern kitchen with stone bench tops and gas cooking
* Private balcony with inbuilt alfresco awning overlooking the Gold Coast skyline
* Abundance of linen and storage space
The bottom living entity consists of:
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* 2 additional generously sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Additional 2 way bathroom
* Huge wet bar or second kitchen
* Air conditioning
* Separate dining and living areas
Separate from the dual living entity the downstairs level offers:
* Media Room / Study with air conditioning
* Powder Room
* Spacious laundry with ample bench and storage space
* Double Lock up Garage with an abundance of storage space
The Observatory is well known to propose some of the best living the Gold Coast has to offer. Elevated 160 meters above sea level, populated by luxury houses and landscaped parklands, the estate not only offers breathtaking views but is incumbent to beautiful sea breeze and the western sunset. The newly constructed Eden View Drive allows schools like Kings Christian College, Somerset College and Hillcrest to be easily accessed within minutes of driving. Also, within walking distance to the local dog park and driving minutes further to Robina Town Centre, Robina Train station and Robina Hospital, M1 motorway and some of the world's best beaches, it's no wonder properties of this caliber don't last long.
I look forward to showing you this beautiful property at our scheduled open home times. For any further enquiries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.