Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SELLERS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE - INSTRUCTIONS TO SELL
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in amongst a tranquil, natural bush setting this stunning contemporary residence exhibits its own unique character. Epitomising easy living from the stylish, high quality finishes through to the thoughtful design, each element of this home cleverly combines to create a pleasing ambience, ideal for any family.
Excellence in contemporary design, offering a split-level layout and light-filled rooms with windows at every opportunity to bring the outdoors in. Four spacious bedrooms are headed up by the elevated master suite which is simply amazing boasting an integrated en-suite with free standing Caesar stone bath, timber floors, soaring vaulted ceilings and balcony with skyline and ocean views.
The functional plan offers multiple indoor and outdoor living areas. The central living/dining area incorporates the sleek, sophisticated kitchen and opens to one of the expansive outdoor entertaining areas.
The resort style gardens and sparkling pool only add to the tranquillity and serenity of this modern sanctuary. Some of the outstanding features include:
* Four spacious bedrooms, including sensational master suite
* Three immaculate bathrooms
* Stunning gourmet kitchen boasts quality appliances including induction cook top, huge granite bench tops and heaps of cupboard space
* Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
* Ample storage through out
* Solid black butt timber staircases
* Rain water tank
* Huge 942 m2 landscape block allows plenty of room for the kids to play
* Covered deck or balcony off each of the bedrooms
* Oversized double garage with storage and workshop space
* Extra parking space for caravan, boat or trailer
* Solar hot water
* Only minutes' drive to world class shopping at Robina Town Centre as well as the best schools and beaches on the Gold Coast
Spoil yourself you deserve it, inspect today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
942m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.