OWNERS ARE MOVING OVERSEAS
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It is my pleasure to introduce this immaculate, low maintenance family home in a delightfully private and friendly cul de sac. This brick and tile home consists of 3 bedrooms, master with private retreat and ensuite plus the perfect outdoor entertaining overlooking the private backyard. This home presents clean and tidy with a relaxed vibe and nothing to do but enjoy. Perfect for busy couples, young families or retirees with easy living in mind.
- Spacious living with cathedral ceilings and separate dining
- Central kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage plus stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Master bedroom with private parents retreat, extra-large walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Two additional queen size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home
- Security screens throughout and large water tank
- Large laundry with plenty of storage and external access to clothes line
- Peaceful outdoor entertaining surrounded by manicured gardens and large grassy yard
- Multiple backyard areas for children to play
- Double lock up garage
- Council rates are approximately $1,600 per annum
- Achievable rent: $520 - $550 per week
- Land size: 577m2
Enjoy living within walking distance to Robina State School, local shops and bus stop plus you are only a couple of minutes' drive from Robina Town Centre with its world class restaurants, cinemas, shopping and entertainment facilities.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
577m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.