Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR! - LARGE FAMILY HOME WITH COMMERCIAL OFFICE AND OVERSIZED SWIMMING POOL IN A PRESTIGE AREA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
It is with great pride and pleasure I present 21 St Ives Drive, Robina. Located arguably in one of the best streets in Robina, this comfortable two story entertainer has everything any family could wish for. With 3 separate living areas, panoramic kitchen overlooking the 13 metre swimming pool and plenty of grass for the kids to run around this property would be sure to tick every box. But wait there's more! Boasting a very rare custom built council approved commercial home office, the dream of running a business from home becomes a reality for the new owners of this property. Alternatively if the office won't be utilised, a teenage retreat or dual living potential is also a huge possibility.
Property details are as follows:
- 4 bedroom residence - Master bedroom with Walk In Robe and Ensuite
- New carpet installed throughout entirety of house 3 months ago
- Double lock up garage with dual driveways which provides ample room for accommodating a large motor home, boat or caravan or up to 4 additional cars
- Flat 805m2 block opposite waterfront properties in a quiet neighborhood
- 3 separate living and dining areas with plenty of storage capacity throughout the home
- Oversized kitchen with induction cooktop and plenty of bench space overlooking backyard and swimming pool
- A massive 13m marble sheen salt water swimming pool with self-cleaning chlorinator large BBQ alfresco area overlooking private tropical Queensland gardens
- Fully licensed council approved commercial office (desk space for 4 people) equipped with 10 phone lines , internet and television connectivity
- Approval to extend and build second story on top of office
- 2 new reverse cycle air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout entirety of home
- Roof recently resprayed with 2.2 Kw Solar System for electricity and hot water
- 5000L rain water tank commending a sprinkler system to provide easily maintainable gardens
- Plenty of grassed area for the kids to run around and play
- Walking distance to an abundance of restaurants, public transport options, supermarket, dentist, doctor, chemist, parks, Robina tavern and a 24 hour service station
- Short 5 minute drive to some of the Gold Coasts most iconic beaches and shopping centers including Robina Town Centre and the newly refurbished Pacific Fair
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.