Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Double the Views - Half the Price
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Found on the 22nd floor of the ever popular Bayview Tower' sits this renovated, Type A, three bedroom unit with a huge 211sqm of floor space and views from east to west looking over Broadwater, Oceans and Canals. With all luxuries at your finger tips the building is found minutes from Harbour Town Outlet Shopping Centre, Runaway Bay Centre, local restaurant districts, parks and walking tracks. Suitable for an owner who wants everything the Gold Coast' lifestyle has to offer or a smart investor, but be quick to register your interest and book to see this home today!
88/21 Bayview Street features:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Master with walk in robe, ensuite and ocean views
- Remaining bedrooms; all large in size, carpeted, built in robes, offer canal and hinterland views
- Main bathroom with bath, large shower and large vanity with ample storage space
- Ensuite offers extra large shower and new, stone top, double vanity
- Separate living and dining areas, air conditioning with views right through
- Renovated kitchen, stone bench tops, silkwood cabinetry and subway tile splashback
- Large balcony running from master bedroom around to living and dining area
- Unit has been freshly painted, carpeted and light fittings are brand new
- Major renovations including modern fit out as new with led lighting, new kitchen and appliances, floor coverings, paint, etc. This unit presents as new.
- Secure car space with others available to rent inexpensive and large visitor parking Bayview Towers offers
- Much more to see on inspection
Bayview Tower' offers:
- Resident and long term tenancies ONLY; No holiday letting
- Complete gym with Life Fitness' equipment
- 2 Swimming pools; Indoor pool is heated, outdoor is very private
- Covered BBQ area in tropical garden
- Full size tennis courts
- On-site managers
- Boating, jet skiing, calm swimming beaches, fishing, parasailing, family outings to islands and access to ocean and river ways from marina berths and nearby boat ramps.
Affordable luxury living, compare what you will get for your money elsewhere, you will be amazed at this value area
Age of building: Approx. 27 years
Annual Council Rates: Approx. $1,900 Annual Water Rates: Approx. $1,400
Body Corp: Approx. $150 per week
School zones: Primary - Biggera Waters SS Secondary - Coombabah SHS
Local private schools available in St Fancis Xavier Catholic School,
250m to Boat Ramp
450m to O'Connell Park
1.7km to Runaway Bay Centre
3.3km to Harbour Town Outlet Centre
Overlooking the Broadwater and with Marina Berths available this unit is ideal to all boaties out there. Contact Ashton Koehler today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.