Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OWNER WANTS IT GONE - PRICED TO SELL!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in the "Willow" building of this boutique residential only complex this elevated ground floor apartment, is both private and secure and only a short walk to Griffith University and Hospital along gorgeous walking tracks.
Featuring an expansive living & dining area which flows seamlessly onto the large 18sqm South/ South East facing balcony, a large bedroom with walk through robe to ensuite and a separate toilet with plenty of storage throughout, what more could you want.
The options are endless with the opportunity to reap the returns or move straight in and enjoy everything this complex has to offer as well as only being approximately a 7 min drive to the Broadwater, Australia Fair & close to the light rail & various schools.
This apartment would make for a great addition to the investment portfolio for the astute investor, or alternatively, move in and enjoy the convenience of the precinct with every amenity you could wish for.
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car + study nook
* Elevated ground floor
* 18sqm balcony
* Ceiling fans
* Ample parking in the complex for visitors
* Separate laundry
* Pet friendly
* Residential only complex
* Resort facilities: 25 metre lap pool, paddling pool, spa, gym, saunas, resident lounge and BBQ area
* Short walk to Griffith University & Hospital
* Close to light rail & various schools
* Approx 7min drive to the Broadwater
* Close to the M1
* Size: Internal - 72sqm
External - 18sqm
Total = 90 sqm
* Current rent - $370 / week approx
* Body Corporate: $106 / week approx
* Water: $1400 / year approx
* Rates: $1600 / year approx
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.