Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
HERE TODAY GONE TOMORROW!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned on a low maintenance 542m2 block of land, this original 3 bedroom home is one of few opportunities to purchase an affordable home in the heart of the beautiful Varsity Lakes.
- Open and spacious living and dining
- Ample kitchen space with loads of storage
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the entirety of the home
- Entertain all your guests in the undercover, outdoor entertaining area overlooking the private yard
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite
- Laundry with plenty of storage and external access
- Single owner who has lived in the home for over 13 years
- Double Lock up garage with electric double roller door
- Friendly neighbours in a quiet court
- Minutes' drive to Robina Town Centre, M1 Motorway, Robina Hospital and our world famous Gold Coast Beaches
Rental Appraisal Approx. $540 to $560 per week
For any further enquiry or questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.