- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
The Varsity Lakes South Bay precinct is ideal for families, first home buyers and those looking to obtain the solid rental return dollars!
Did you know that Varsity was selected by the valuers from Herron Todd White as the second best suburb to buy in 2017? This property is literally a 2 minute walk from Varsity College Primary School, childcare centre, Aldi Supermarket, gym and Fix Cafe. Pick your own path and head to central Varsity where the many friendly locals enjoy alfresco dining.
Some of the Gold Coast best beaches are just minutes away.
Receive up to $520 per week furnished or unfurnished $465 per week. Demand has risen for low body corporate investments and this one will impress. The body corporate is just $23 per week and the sinking fund is healthy at $177,000 approx for future maintenance. There is a 3000 litre water tank for toilets and gardens.
- Lake & park walks 200 metres away
- Fast Fibre Optic Data Internet
- 3 bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms
- Stone Caesar benchtops
- Separate laundry room
- Air conditioned throughout
- 125sqm approx. allotment with cool courtyard
- Upstairs studio or bedrooms
- Separate laundry, walk-in pantry
- Powder room downstairs for clients
- Outstanding quality build and design
- 1 car enclosed secure garage
- 3000 Lt water tank connected to laundry and toilets
- Approval for your business signage
- 7 mins to Robina Town Centre, M1 Links to Brisbane and Burleigh Heads Beach
- 50 metres walk from the front door to the bus stop
- Lake walks at your door step
- 2 minute walk to green parks with children's play equipment
- Wild bird-life make Lake Orr their home
- Council approved for business/residential or both
- Low Body Corp of just $23 per week approx
- Currently vacant and ready to move into
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.