Renovated Townhouse in a Central Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is a perfect opportunity if you are looking to get a start in the real estate market. Renovated, low body corporate townhouse centrally located in a quiet street off Silverbank Drive. This double storey townhouse featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 outdoor areas, only a short stroll to Christine Corner shopping complex and Frascott park.
- Low body corporate, only $20 per week
- Brand new tiles/ timber floor and fresh paint
- Brand new window fittings
- 3 large bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Extra powder room downstairs
- Two private outdoor areas
- Separate laundry with external access to the courtyard
- Single lock up garage plus an off street parking space
- Varsity College catchment area
Enjoy the unique beauty of living in this very private and quiet retreat. Your new home has 3 spacious bedrooms with brand new titles, timber floors and fresh paint. The low body corporate fee and the fantastic location within minutes to shops, schools, M1 and Burleigh beach make this property a perfect place to call home. Call Alan or Andy today to book your private inspection.
It only takes
* 1 minute to Christine Corner shopping complex
* 2 minutes to popular Frascott park
* 2 minutes to Aldi on Christine
* 5 minutes to famous Burleigh beach
* 6 minutes to Easy T Centre
* 7 minutes to Varsity Secondary School
* 8 minutes to Robina Town Centre
* 8 minutes to Bond University
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.