Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BOUTIQUE TOWNHOUSE IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC THAT'S NOW VACANT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in a quiet cul de sac in Varsity Lakes, this split-level townhouse in a boutique block of 5 is filled with charm, privacy and style. This home boasts with natural light, space and has a private courtyard perfect for entertaining.
- Living room with air-conditioning and separate dining with access to courtyard.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Brand new carpet throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite, air-conditioning and balcony
- Single lock up garage + Carport
- Pet friendly
- Achievable rent return of $480-$500 per week
- Vacant possession must be sold
- Primary school catchment area for Varsity College Primary School
- High School catchment area for Varsity College High School
- Body Corp $60 per week
With Bond Uni, Lake Orr, schools and shops only walking distance and Robina Town Centre just a short drive, this is in the perfect location.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.