Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AN OUTSTANDING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF VARSITY LAKES
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
It's time for you to expand your property portfolio with this premier apartment complex in the central Varsity Lakes now. Holding a superior position and boasting unbeatable style, this spacious fully furnished one bedroom apartment enjoys high occupancy rate. Situated 5 minutes walking distance from Bond University and surrounded by sports facilities, park, shops, famous cafes and entertainment precinct of Market Square make this apartment complex especially popular among the Bond University students and staffs.
This apartment has ample comfortable living space and includes a host of modern amenities including top quality furnishings, fixtures and fittings. Coupled with its style and sophistication, this apartment comes with full time onsite management and maintenance, making this a stress- free investment property for you. Currently rented at $430 per week with a low body corporate rate makes this an unbeatable investment. Major repainted just done recently and the body corporate rate is expected to drop substantially after the next budget meeting according to the on-site manager.
This spacious apartment features:
* Centrally located in the heart of Varsity Lakes. Only a short walking distance to Bond University, sports' oval, market square, famous cafes and restaurants
* Perfect location for Bond students and staffs, a high demand rental complex
* Spacious apartment with high quality fixtures, stone bench-tops and stainless-steel appliances
* Airy open living plan with plenty of storage cabinets
* Fully furnished apartment with nothing to spend
* Low body corporate rate and high rental yield investment
* Currently renting at $430/week for a 12 month lease
This high rental yield apartment won't last long, secure it before the end of financial year. Call Andy on 0433 184 084 or Alan on 0430 216 013 today to arrange an inspection.
* Body corporate rate approximately $55/week
* Water rate approximately $19/week + consumption
* Council rate approximately $30/week
* Current rented for $430/week for a 12 month lease
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.