Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRESTIGE HINTERLAND LIVING
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned on the high side of wide, quiet cul-de-sac on a north facing block, this cosy, low maintenance property on 2 acres of beautiful manicured land offers hinterland views that will simply take your breath away.
Situated in the highly sought after St Andrews Heights Estate; this prestigious gated acreage community is located within minutes' drive to the M1, furthermore to our world famous beaches and just shy of 70Km to Brisbane CBD.
The house is presented in quality condition with new paint inside and out. Consisting of 4 bedrooms plus a study, 2.5 bathrooms, multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, media room, cubby house, sparkling infinity pool and breathtaking views of the Gold Coast Hinterland, this is one opportunity that is truly unique in its own.
- High ceilings, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout whole home plus two individually wall mounted air-conditioning units
- Sparkling infinity pool
- Stand-alone cubby house with 6-foot ceiling
- St Andrews Heights Gated Community prestigious and safe
- Open plan living at its best, accentuated with polished timber floors
- Separate bar area leading to back deck and hinterland views
- Abundance of living and outdoor areas plus separate media room
- Impressive alfresco areas designed to encompass the very best mountain views
- Fully operational fireplace
- Solar Hot Water and Electricity
- 2 acres of landscaped terraced land
- Large double garage with work shed attached plus double storage sheds
- Spectacular near new gourmet kitchen, with island benchtop, stone finishes, gas cooktop, walk in pantry and high-end appliances
- Recently installed hot water system, pool fixtures plus enviro septic parts
- Numerous pots in position on property, looks great, will stay with home
- Alarm system, 4 TV outlets, 3 phone connectors
- Property fully irrigated, rarely used as hinterland rain is common
Robina Town Centre, the new Gold Coast CBD is located within a 5 minute drive and is the epicenter of growth area in this region of Queensland. With numerous schools, beaches, transport, shops and medical facilities on the doorstep, it is the location that will underpin your investment for years to come.
All the hard work has been done, just move in and enjoy this unique acreage opportunity. If you are looking for quality, position and privacy, please call now.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.