SOLD By Matt Micallef
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It is with great pride and pleasure I present this beautiful and very tranquil Bonogin family home. This 4 bedroom, split level property is the quintessential of lifestyle and acreage living. Perfectly positioned with an abundance of flora and fauna abroad on just over an acre block with plenty usable land, the possibilities are endless.
Overlooking 270 degrees of natural bushland, the home presents itself in a very modest fashion. Incorporating a fully functional fireplace, modern outdoor alfresco area with in ground saltwater swimming pool, approved plans for a rumpus room extension and a beautiful flat backyard that is versatile for bonfires, various sporting activities or granny flat potential; opportunities to purchase a property of this caliber are considered quite hard to come by. Did I mention you are in walking distance of the local caf - GrowCa?
The key features of this beautiful home include:
* 4 spacious bedrooms all equipped with ceiling fans and built in robes master with walk in robe and ensuite.
* Additional bathroom with a separate powder room.
* Impressive kitchen accompanied with induction cooktop, black granite benchtops and enormous fridge cavity.
* 3 x Split system air-conditioning, fire place, 10,000L water tank and high ceilings throughout.
* Stunning undercover alfresco area equipped with ceiling fan, large deck with plenty of space for outdoor entertaining and in ground salt water swimming pool.
* Abundance of wildlife including Lorikeets, Red Tail Black Cockatoos, pale headed rosellas, Kookaburras and Sulphur Crested Cockatoos just to name a few.
* Approved plans to add a rumpus or games room.
If you are in the market to secure a peaceful and tranquil family home located in beautiful Bonogin Valley 15 minutes from Robina Town Centre and the M1 Motorway and a further 10 minutes to the world famous golden beaches of the Gold Coast, I have no doubts this is the property you have been waiting for. With any further enquiries or questions that may arise, please feel free to contact me at any time.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.