SOLD By Scott Bowshire
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
This magnificent property is a stand out in every way, from its commanding street presence and architectural design through to its tranquil elevated position and extensive hinterland views.
The impeccable presentation is evident immediately upon entry, with the home boasting high ceilings, neutral tones and quality finishes and fittings. You will enjoy the numerous spacious living areas both indoors and outdoors and cook up a storm in the stylish gourmet kitchen.The six bedrooms are generous in size and serviced by four elegantly appointed bathrooms.
The beautifully landscaped, resort-style grounds are perfect for entertaining family and friends, and are overlooked by both outdoor entertaining areas from where the views and sunsets will leave you spellbound.
Some of the outstanding features include:
- Six spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom boasts elegant en-suite and walk in robe, on ground level the guest bedroom is a great size and also offers en-suite and walk in robe.
- Four beautifully appointed bathrooms in total
- Large separate living areas including games room with wet bar
- Amazing gourmet kitchen with huge pantry, stone bench tops and quality appliances overlooking the spacious dining and living area all leading to the outdoor alfresco area and backyard
- Grassed area for the children to play
- Private sparkling salt water swimming pool with heated spa and adjoining pergola
- Huge triple garage for the largest family
- Huge walk-in linen room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Zoned ducted air conditioning and tinted windows throughout
- Save a bundle off your power bill, with the solar hot water and solar power unit
- Piece of mind, back to base alarm system, security mesh and intercom system
- Garden shed and rain water tank
- Set up high overlooking "The Aspect", an exclusive enclave in Bonogin.
- Only minutes' drive to world class shopping at Robina Town Centre as well as the best schools and beaches on the Gold Coast
The perfect home for the largest of families, inspect this impressive home today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.