SOLD By Kahlee Townsend
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 7 Cars
Options are endless with this immaculate dual living Queenslander. Make the most of the fully self contained 2 bedroom granny flat for granny, work from home with a fabulous home office or rent it out for extra income. The choice is yours!
Enjoy the lifestyle with your horses at your back door in this immaculate colonial style residence. This character filled Queenslander is the Pride and Joy of the original owners.
With plenty of room for your beloved horse and wonderful trail rides at the end of your cul-de-sac not only will your family be happy so will your four legged friends! If thats not enough to excite you this property of never ending options even offers subdivision potential (subject to council approval) if you so desire.
This immaculately presented dual living home is elevated in a quiet, picturesque cul-de-sac which allows you to truly experience the lifestyle and tranquility acreage living has to offer.
* 4bedrooms - master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Large timeless timber kitchen
* Formal lounge room with air-conditioning for your comfort in summer and a beautiful fireplace for the cool winter nights
* Separate open plan dining/ family room
* Front and rear outdoor entertaining decks
* High ceilings throughout
* Fully self-contained granny flat consisting of:
* 2 bedrooms - master complete with ensuite
* 2 bathrooms
* Open plan lounge/dining room
* Great size kitchen
* Own laundry
* Seperate Entry
* 5 bay carport
* Situated on over 3.2 acres which has subdivision potential (subject to council approval)
* A designated carport specially for the caravan/boat or horse float
* 6m X 4m colour bond shed with power
* Creek bed
* Electric gate entrance
* Town Water
* Rates approx $822 half yearly
* Water approx $287 p/qtr
7 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.