SOLD By Josh Hannant
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Opportunities like this don't come up very often, so you had better be quick before someone else beats you to the punch.
Have you been scanning the market for a home that ticks all the boxes and is also close to the beach (2.8kms), shops (900m walk), schools, parks and all amenities and at a price you can afford? Then this north facing Burleigh Cove home needs to be on your list!
Imagine cooking those family meals in your fully renovated gourmet kitchen while watching the kids play in the pool. This home really does have it all.
* 3 oversized Bedrooms (potential to be converted to 4 bedrooms)
* 2 Bathrooms (master includes ensuite and walk in robes)
* 2 Auto garage
* Open plan lounge/dining
* Sparkling in ground pool surrounded by sandstone tiles
* Ducted Air conditioning
* Stone bench tops with two pac cupboards (huge pantry)
* Outdoor under cover entertaining
* Side access/Additional space for a camper-van or boat.
* Fully fenced yard
* New high end quality blinds
* Neutral colours throughout.
* Solar electricity to help with those power bills.
* Security screens including crim safe on the front door.
* Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac street
* Stencil-crete paths.
* 2 garden sheds
* Water tank with pump.
* Insulation in the roof
* Rendered brick home.
This highly sought after and desirable location is just a hop skip and a jump from Stocklands Shopping Centre and offers a plethora of quality schools to choose from. What more could you ask for???
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.