SOLD By Chris Shields
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A great location in sought after "Burleigh Waters" awaits....
Purposely built, with the elevation, to capture those North East breezes and take in those famous Gold Coast skyline views.
As you enter the home you are greeted with a generous living area, the happy hub of the home, offering open planned kitchen, dining and a lounge area, that flow effortlessly out to 2 different outdoor entertaining areas.
With 4 bedrooms and an extra rumpus/bedroom, there is plenty of room for all the family or accommodating those overnight guests. Or there is the potential for student accommodation being so close to Bond University.
The double garage is a great space for the hobbiest or car enthusiast and has an attached workshop with a separate entrance and plenty of room for storage.
It is my absolute pleasure to bring this home to the market for the Owner who built the home and cherished living here for many years.
- Master bedroom,parents retreat area, with skyline views and plenty of wardrobe space
- En-suited bathroom within the master
- 2nd bedroom built in
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms built ins and views to skyline
- 5th room rumpus/bedroom with sliding door access to outside back area
- Separate bathroom with bath
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry with outside access
- Large open plan living, step down to formal lounge area with outside balcony for capturing views
- Tiled living and carpeted bedrooms
- Downlights throughout
- Impressive double door entry
- Colourbond fencing, very private backyard, with grass area for pets or children to play
- Outdoor undercover patio area
- Auto double garage with extra space for trailer, jetski, boat etc
- Workshop area attached to garage with plenty of storage and separate entry.
- North East aspect on elevated block
- Land size 686 sqm
- Local transport in the street
- Close to schools, shops, train station, hospitals, beaches and M1
- Rental appraisal $700 to $725 per week or great student accommodation giving excellent returns.
Well worth viewing with a popular address, so close to many amenities, this home must be SOLD!! Very motivated Owners!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.