SOLD By Josh Willatt
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home offers a tailored design of minimal lines with the emphasis on craft, natural long lasting materials and greenery. Keeping it raw with exposed brick, polished concrete floors and custom made barn doors in the interior offering an industrial appeal in a coastal setting.
With soaring ceilings and an open designed living space at the rear of the home, that effortlessly flows directly out through the large glass sliding doors to an epic outdoor entertaining area.
The architecturally designed master bedroom features a freestanding bath, custom built walk in robe and en-suite.
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated dishwasher, 900mm cook top and oven + butlers pantry
- Master suite accompanied by stunning freestanding bath and ensuite + large walk-in robe
- Durability and easy lifestyle
- Custom built double wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Built-in study nook with overhead storage
- Large separate laundry with easy access to outdoor area
- Lockable storage with loads of room for bikes & boards with coded locks
- Low maintenance artificial turf throughout the home
- Sparkling salt water swimming pool
- Security gated entrance with additional off-street parking
- Solar hot water
- 500m walk to patrolled beaches
- 4 minute walk to Burleigh Social & Paddock Bakery
- 607sqm block of land
School catchment area
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Miami State High School
Only a short stroll and you'll find yourself in the heart of Burleigh's vibrant markets and cafes including Paddock, Burleigh Social and moments from the local beaches.
Living just became organised for your family
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.