SOLD By Alan Sheng and Andy Huang
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This family oriented 3 bedroom townhouse welcomes a lifestyle of sophistication. Located just 1.5km from the famous Burleigh Beach, this boutique townhouse is a perfect combination of urban living and tranquillity at its finest. This popular patch of Burleigh is adored by locals and this sought after townhouse situated at the end of a cul-de-sac comes with its two private yards for you to enjoy all year round.
Imagine living in your private retreat surrounded by birds singing in the morning. This boutique home has two easy-maintain yard. Beautiful ceramic tiles take you through to the gourmet kitchen featuring full- size cooktops and brand new high-quality appliances. A spacious open living and dining area welcomes natural light and breeze from your private courtyard offer you a superior relaxation and comfort. An incredible Gold Coast lifestyle is just a call away.
This property features:
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robe, one room with balcony
- Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac street
- An extra rumpus room for your to enjoy your precious family time
- Open plan living and dining area with beautiful natural light and breeze
- Beautiful renovation with new tiles and fresh paint
- Huge gourmet kitchen with plenty of storage and brand new high quality appliances
- Fully fenced front and rear yard to enjoy your afternoon sun.
- Complex of 4 townhouses with extremely low body corporate fee
- Short driving distance to Burleigh Beach, Bond University, Robina Town Centre and M1 Motorway
This beautiful home will not last long. Call Alan or Andy today to secure this rare opportunity.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.