SOLD By Christine Shields
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Lucky you!! Seeing will have you believing, you can be at the waters edge in a few short steps. Grab your kayak or throw in a line or simply breathe in the tranquillity of life living so close to the water.
Situated in friendly, quiet building this upstairs unit allows you to capture the beautiful sea breezes all day long.
Modern furnishing adorn this Unit, freshly painted, open plan living and 2 bedrooms with the flexibility of an extra half sized room for an Office or visitors bedroom.
Being only 1 km walk to the beach and the exciting cafe lifestyle of Burleigh, there really isnt alot more you could wish for.
Currently leased by A1 tenants this Unit has everything the dream of living the Gold Coast lifestyle portrays.
- 2 bedrooms both with built ins and as new carpet
- Half sized room great for office area/bedroom
- Modern kitchen with vast water views and gas cooktop
- Open plan tiled air conditioned living and new fans throughout
- Renovated modern bathroom with a bath
- Separate toilet
- Separate large laundry
- Balcony facing North East capturing skyline views and water
- Currently rented at $480 pw until 8th March 2018
- Separate lock up garage and extra car space
- Low body corp
- Rates per year $1574.96 and Water $1346.68 per year
- North East aspect
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.