SOLD By Ashton Koehler
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY 27TH MAY - HELD AT THE SOFITEL HOTEL BROADBEACH 10AM
Found in the family friendly cul-de-sac of Gregory Drive sits this private four-bedroom home on a huge 921sqm block with 32m of waterfront facing southeast. With all luxuries at your finger tips the home is found minutes from luxury golf courses, local shops, markets, Woolworths and only 3km from the home of the Gold Coast Suns and host of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Metricon Stadium. Suitable for families of all sizes or an owner that wants everything the Gold Coast' lifestyle has to offer be quick to register your interest and book to see this home today!
9 Gregory Drive features:
* 4 Spacious bedrooms
* Master with walk in robe, ensuite and water views
* All bedrooms carpeted, built in robes and offer fans or air conditioning
* Main bathroom 2 way entry, bath, large corner shower
* Ensuite offers spa, large corner shower and double vanity
* 2 separate living areas, plus dining
* Kitchen with Electrolux appliances, plentiful storage and bench space
* Huge deck area, accessible off kitchen and living area, overlooking pool and waterfront
* Solar heated pool, frameless glass fencing
* Fully fenced 921sqm block, extra storage under deck, active alarm security
* Much more to see on inspection
Annual Rates: $1,400 approx.
Annual Water: $900 approx. (depends on usage)
Age of home: Approx. 25 years
School zones: Primary Merrimac SS Secondary Merrimac SHS
Local private schools available in Emmanuel College, St Vincent's (Primary) and St Michael's College
110m to Local Bus Stop on Nerang Broadbeach Rd
170m to Main River via boat
1.2km to local boat ramp
3.2 km to Metricon Stadium
3.2km to Emerald Lakes Gold Club
5.4km to The Star (formerly Jupiter's Casino), Broadbeach
5.8km to Nerang Train Station
Just seconds to main river this home is ideal for boaties looking to fish, ski or simply enjoy the river. Store your boat off the pontoon or take it in and out at the boat ramp found 1.2km away off Carrara Rd.
Contact Ashton Koehler today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.