SOLD By Ashton Koehler
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Found in the ever popular Boonooroo Park of Carrara sits this private three-bedroom home on a huge 830sqm block, backing onto local parklands. With all luxuries at your finger tips the home is found minutes from luxury golf courses, local shops, markets, Woolworths and only 3.4km from the home of the Gold Coast Suns and host of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Metricon Stadium. Suitable for families, investors or anyone looking for a great property in one of the Gold Coast's most exclusive areas, this is a MUST INSPECT.
41 Dunsby Drive features:
* 3 Spacious bedrooms
* Master with extra robes, ensuite and air con
* All bedrooms carpeted, built in robes and large in size
* Main bathroom with spa bath and large corner shower
* 2 Separate living areas, plus dining
* Galley style kitchen with great access to outdoor entertaining and family room
* Second living area with pot belly fireplace
* Huge, covered alfresco are, with TV ports, overlooking the local parklands
* Fully fenced 830sqm private block, over 90sqm of covered outdoor area
* Much more to see on inspection
Annual Rates: $1,400 approx.
Annual Water: $1,200 approx. (depends on usage)
Age of home: Approx. 27 years
School zones: Primary Worongary SS Secondary Nerang SHS
Local private schools available in Emmanuel College, St Vincent's (Primary) and St Michael's College
Currently tenanted until September 2017
270m to Local Bus Stop on Michelmore Rd
1.3km to Local AFL/Cricket Club
2.3km to Emmanuel College
3.3km to Emerald Lakes Gold Club
3.4km to Metricon Stadium
4.6km to Carrara Markets
5km to Nerang Train Station
This home is not one to be missed, in such a desired location it will not last long.
Contact Ashton Koehler today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.