SOLD By Shaun Darcy
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculately presented, near new 3 bedroom townhouse in Coomera is sure to appeal.
One of only 7, this quiet location is surrounded by 20 hectares of never-to-be-built'-out bushland, and also enjoys an expansive communal open space with well-maintained gardens.
- Master with ensuite, walk in robe, reverse-cycle heating/AC and balcony
- Two further bedrooms, built in robes, ceiling fans
- Large family bathroom and separate toilet
- Excellent hall storage
* Relaxed living/dining area with reverse-cycle heating/AC
* Open plan kitchen, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
* Private courtyard with an enviable and uninterrupted view of bushland - perfect for your morning coffee or a
relaxing glass of wine at day's end
* Powder room
* Internal laundry with generous storage
- Secure and easy care lawns and private garden, perfect for kids to wander in safely and ideal for small pets
- Private never to be built out nature reserve outlook
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Low Body Corporate fees
Perfectly presented and maintained, this quality townhouse, in a pleasingly relaxed and quiet environment, will appeal to families, young professionals and those wishing to downsize.
Positioned within the booming northern growth corridor, Coomera is equidistant from the sunny Gold Coast and Brisbane.
This townhouse is minutes from M1 Pacific motorway, Coomera Train Station (for relaxed commuting to Brisbane), Coomera Town Centre (under construction) and popular theme parks.
Walking distance to the newly constructed Woolworths, Childcare and other convenient retail outlets on Foxwell Road
Minutes from some of the best schools primary, secondary and Coomera TAFE
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.