SOLD By Shaun Darcy
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set in the peaceful Currumbin Valley sits this expansive family home, capturing the tranquillity and privacy of the country while keeping the hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast at its fingertips. The convenience of having a completely separate 1 bedroom studio, dual living residence makes this home a fantastic opportunity for any clever purchaser or extended family. With all luxuries at your fingertips the home is found minutes from the Man on the Bike Shops, respected Schools both public and private, Tallebudgera Park Golf Course and only 10 minutes from Tugun's best beaches.
11 Joanne Ct features:
- 5 Spacious bedrooms, downstairs studio/loft style, plus extra study
- 2 Master bedrooms with walk in robes, ensuites, air con and verandah access
- Main bathroom with separate bath and large shower
- Open floor plan, with separate living areas that open to outdoor entertaining
- Kitchen with walk in pantry and abundant storage and bench tops
- Natural fireplace, heats the whole home in winter
- Timber floors throughout the home, modern light fittings also
- Huge covered, outdoor entertaining area, overlooking pool and flat yard
- Enormous flat grassed area, leading into separate veggie garden and chicken coup
- Large decks coming off all bedrooms, with 3 car secure garage
- Much more to see on inspection
Annual Rates: TBA approx.
Annual Water: TBA approx. (depends on usage)
Build Date: Approx. 1985
School zones: Primary - Tallebudgera SS Secondary - Elanora SHS
Local private schools available in St Andrews College and St Augustine's Primary School
6 minutes to Local shops and Golf Course
7 minutes to Tallebudgera SS
8 minutes to Currumbin Rock Pools
9 minutes to Elanora SHS or St Andrews College
10 minutes to Tugun Beach
16 minutes to Robina Town Shopping Centre
With a fantastic location and a great floor plan this home will not last long. Contact Shaun Darcy or Ashton Koehler today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.