SOLD By Lorena Chiappara
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in the popular Elanora and only minutes to Currumbin Beach, this stylish two storey home was designed by award winning Dan Dignum from Dignum Designs. This bespoke home is ideal for the astute buyer looking for something different with plenty of space and the elusive WOW factor- including some ocean views!!!
The first thing you will notice when you step in are the gorgeous timber floors. The warm golden hues invite you to step in and explore this wonderful home.
An abundance of windows flood the home with natural light and cooling breezes. And the wall of aluminium bi-folds in this spacious open plan living /dining area provides that seamless indoor/outdoor transition to the huge balcony. It almost doubles the size of your living area. You will also be delighted to find ocean glimpses from many parts of the house.
A family sized kitchen overlooks the balcony and offers a servery window for ease of entertaining. With freestanding gas cooker, dishwasher and loads of cupboard and bench space, you will love time spent in this kitchen.
The study sits off this living area- and is currently being used as the nursery/4th bedroomperfect for families.
The oversized master bedroom includes WIR and modern ensuite- including a huge double shower and direct access to the balcony -and views to the ocean. This parent's retreat will be the perfect oasis for you at the end of a busy day.
Downstairs you will discover the soothing second living area, another two large bedrooms and a sleek, contemporary family bathroom. This level is perfect as a kid's/ teenager's retreat. There is also a laundry, storage cupboard and internal access to the garage. A deck leads off the living area with a set of steps to the yard.
While the large back yard is currently a blank canvas, it is fully fenced and has easy access for adding a pool. The home lends itself beautifully to extending the back deck and perhaps even adding a series of decks down to a pool? Add some landscaping and you have a perfect retreat- ideal for any family.
Only a couple of minutes from one of the best ranking primary state schools on the coast , and the local high school.
Elanora is highly sought by buyers as they discover the easy access to gorgeous beaches, great shopping and the easy access to the M1 and Coolangatta airport.
- 600m2 of land
- Gorgeous timber floors throughout all living areas
- 3 bedrooms
- Study/4th bedroom
- 2.5 modern, stylish bathrooms
- Double auto garage
- 2 large separate living areas- one on each level
- Family friendly separation of master on one level, and kids/teenage bedrooms downstairs.
- Family kitchen with stainless steel Ilve' gas cooker and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Huge east facing covered balcony with some ocean views- plenty of room for family BBQ's and get togethers.
- Ceiling fans throughout.
- Crimsafe security screens on front and back doors
- Split system air-conditioner in main living area.
- Large fully fenced back yard- currently a blank canvas waiting for you to add your flair.
- Easy access and plenty of room to install a pool.
- Only minutes to Currumbin beach, Tallebudgeera beach and Burleigh beach.
- Minutes to 19th Ave Shopping Center, and newly refurbished Pines Shopping Center.
- Easy access to M1.
- 10 minutes to Coolangatta airport- great for visiting guests
- 15 minutes to Robina Town Center
Homes in Elanora are being snapped up as they still represent great buying value- so call now to arrange for an inspection
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.