SOLD By Chris Shields
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located down a quiet cul-de-sac lies this 3 bedroom family home on a private 400sqm block. The interior features 2 separate living areas, a well appointed kitchen and much sought after indoor/outdoor flow to your own tropical pool area.
Plenty of off street parking with a double garage,room for 2 more vehicles and a separate single pad for a caravan, boat or trailer. With work/life balance heavily leaning towards work its great to be able to come home at the end of the day to a low maintenance stress free home. This home would be also be perfect for retirees, investors or anyone desiring the good life Elanora has to offer.
A must to inspect, I would love to welcome you to my open home.
- Main bedroom, carpeted with walk through built in wardrobes
- Access from main bedroom through to bathroom
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms carpeted with built ins and fans
- 2 separate living areas both tiled and air conditioned
- Separate bathroom with a bath, separate toilet with vanity
- Separate laundry
- Private study nook behind doors in family area
- Internal access to Auto double garage
- Undercover patio area with weatherproof shade cloth
- Salt water inground pool with spa
- Solar electricity and water, booster for Winter months
- Extra car pad to side of house for trailer,boat, caravan
- Fully fenced private 400sqm block
- Rates $829.64 6 monthly
- Water $410.48 3 monthly
- Much sought after location with close proximity to shops, schools, local beaches.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.