SOLD By Ashton Koehler
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Found in the ever popular Highland Park sits this private three-bedroom home on a huge 795sqm block, in a great cul-de-sac location. With all luxuries at your fingertips the home is found minutes from luxury golf courses, local shopping centres and only 3.7km from the home of the Gold Coast Suns and host of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Metricon Stadium. Great opportunity for first homebuyers, families, investors or anyone looking for a great property in one of the Gold Coast's most sought after areas, this is a MUST INSPECT.
5 Burgundy Ct features:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Master with walk through robe, bathroom access
- All bedrooms carpeted, good size and ceiling fans
- Main 2 way bathroom with large corner shower and separate bath
- 2 Separate living areas, plus dining, including reverse cycle air con
- Galley style kitchen with great access to outdoor entertaining and family room
- Huge, covered alfresco area looking out to lush gardens
- Tandem garage parking with added carport for third car
- Fully fenced 795sqm private block
- Much more to see on inspection
Annual Rates: $1,400 approx.
Annual Water: $1,200 approx. (depends on usage)
Age of home: Approx. 27 years
School zones: Primary William Duncan SS Secondary Nerang SHS
Local private schools available in Emmanuel College, St Brigid's (Primary) and St Michael's College
Currently tenanted until October 2017
550m to Local Bus Stop on Alexander Dr
550m to Local La Vintage' Caf
1.5km to William Duncan SS
2.3km to Nerang Shopping Mall
3.7km to Metricon Stadium
3.8km to Nerang Train Station
This home is not one to be missed, in such a desired location it will not last long.
Contact Ashton Koehler today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.