SOLD By Ashton Koehler
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Found in the ever popular Highland Park sits this private four-bedroom home on a huge 826sqm block, in a great cul-de-sac location. With all luxuries at your fingertips the home is found minutes from luxury golf courses, local shopping centres, fantastic schools and only 3.7km from the home of the Gold Coast Suns and host of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Metricon Stadium. A great opportunity for families, investors or anyone looking for a great property in one of the Gold Coast's most sought after areas.
Built and owned by the same family this is the first time on the market and is a MUST INSPECT.
4 Burgundy Ct features:
- 4 Large bedrooms, all with carpet, ceiling fans and built in robes
- Master added to by air con, ensuite and extra robe space
- Renovated bathrooms, main bathroom has large corner shower and separate bath
- Great floorplan with bedrooms spaced away from family and dining areas
- Galley style kitchen with copious bench and storage space
- Kitchen overlooks the pool and backyard, easy access to dining and outdoor entertaining
- Huge carpeted living area with air con, separate to tiled dining areas
- Great front and back grassed yards, flat and easily usable
- Covered outdoor entertaining overlooks pool and backyard with views of Surfers Paradise
- Sparkling pool and cubby house make the yard great for kids, fully fenced for pets also
- Double lock up garage, with extra storage capacity and deeper then average for work bench
- Extras include but not limited to solar power on roof, 5000L water tank, current termite barrier in place, easy maintenance gardens and much more on inspection
Annual Rates: $ TBA approx.
Annual Water: $ TBA approx. (depends on usage)
Age of home: Approx. 29 Years
School zones: Primary - William Duncan SS Secondary - Nerang SHS
Local private schools available in Emmanuel College, St Brigids (Primary) and St Michaels College
550m to Local Bus Stop on Alexander Dr
550m to Local La Vintage Caf
1.5km to William Duncan SS
2.3km to Nerang Shopping Mall
3.5km to Emmanuel College
3.7km to Metricon Stadium
3.8km to Nerang Train Station
This home is not one to be missed, in such a desired location it will not last long.
Contact Ashton Koehler today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Photos were taken with previous furniture, home is now vacant.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.