SOLD By Josh Hannant
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This single level duplex is in a quiet cul-de-sac. Elevated with views of Southport and Surfers Paradise high rises from the street, there is no chance of flooding here!
Almost as good as a house, this property shares a 669m2 block with the back neighbour. No Body Corporate to pay ever and rental appraised at $370 per week, it's a solid investment, a great place to start out, or an even better place to settle if your down-sizing.
With amenities all within walking distance, you will be pleased with the location.
• Public transport is located at the end of the street
• Aldi is only 700m away
• 2km to Broadwater and the Southport Sharks Football Club
• 3km to the new Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University and Harbour Town Shopping Centre
Features include: -
• 3 beds (converted with council approval)
• 1 bath
• 1 under cover car port
• Under cover entertaining area
• Low maintenance gardens
• Pet friendly
• Garden shed 3x3m
• Recently refurbished with new paint, lighting and fencing
If you are wanting to avoid the body corporate fees of a unit, but can't quite afford the price tag of a
free-standing house, then this is the property for you!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.