SOLD By Jon Paul
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Inspired by modern beachside living, this expansive architect designed family residence exudes an effortless serenity and lays claim to a prestigious and desired Main Beach position.
Auction date - Sunday 22nd April 2018 @10am
Auction venue - Sheraton Grand Mirage, Main Beach
This stunning home features 2 separate living areas and 3 generous sized bedrooms, master with ensuite including a full-size spa bath, walk in robe, and its own private balcony. Positioned on the 3rd floor this
apartment welcomes a warm ocean breeze while enjoying a leafy outlook.
Conveniently located in the heart of Main Beach, the apartment is just a short walk from patrolled surf beaches and less than a 5 minute walk to trendy Tedder Avenue with shops, dining, cafes and entertainment.
* Master suite with large ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and private balcony with ocean views
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an abundance of cupboards and bench space
* Quality timber, tiles and carpet throughout
* Separate laundry
* Air-conditioning and video security
* Secure car space
* An exceptionally functional and spacious 179 sqm floorplan
* 2 distinct and separate living areas
* 3 very spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Onsite Reception
* Fully equipped facilities including large Indoor and Outdoor and Pools, Gymnasium, Sauna and Tennis
* Sliding shutters will give greater flexibility and control over sunlight, privacy and ventilation.
* Body Corp $121.67 per week
* Rates GCCC $1813.60 per annum
* Water & Sewerage $400 per quarter
Auction Date: 22nd Of April 2018, from 10:00am
Sheraton Grand Mirage, Main Beach
Please register your interest with Jon Paul on 0417438918
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.