SOLD By Matt Micallef
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
First time offered to the market in 33 years, be quick, this property will not last!
This 4 bedroom brick veneer home is perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and within walking distance to the beautiful Gold Coast water ways.
- Side access to accommodate a boat or caravan
- 2 separate spacious family living areas
- Doused with an abundance of natural light
- Air conditioning throughout the home
- Stylish 2-Pak kitchen that the chef of the family will enjoy
- 4 generous sized bedrooms all with Built-In Robes
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk in robe
- North facing backyard complete with;
- Large undercover entertaining area
- In ground sparkling salt water swimming pool complimented with a spa to relax
- Manicured fully fenced 775m2 block with generous side access
- Garden shed for all the boys toys
- Secure parking with double lock-up garage
You will be delighted with the location; walking distance to a private park with children's playground, public transport and Gold Coast water ways
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.