SOLD By Matt Micallef
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
There is no denying, the suburb of Merrimac is arguably one of the most rapidly growing and well positioned suburbs on the Gold Coast. In close proximity of high profile schooling, the M1 motorway and Robina Town Centre, this spacious two story three bedroom home, boasts dual living potential, an in-ground salt water swimming pool and a properties greatest asset - one hundred and eighty degree views of the entire eastern coastline.
Specifics of this little beauty:
* 3 Large bedrooms Separate master bedroom
* 2 newly renovated bathrooms with superior finishing's
* Fully fenced property for added security new fence at exterior of property
* Freshly painted and new carpets throughout the entire home
* Multiple living areas - separate access to each level with dual living potential
* Two outdoor decks both with breathtaking views of the Gold Coast skyline
* Double Garage with a large carport which can accommodate an extra 4 cars
* In ground salt water swimming pool
* 3KW Solar Panel System which dramatically reduces bills.
* 2000L water tank
* Plenty of available space to personalise the home possibilities of wine cellar, loft and also an attic.
If you are in the market to secure a secure, comfortable and versatile home situated in one of the most sought after areas on the Gold Coast, this property is the one you have been waiting for. For any further enquiries or questions that may arise I look forward to being of assistance to you.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.