SOLD By Josh Hannant
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Looking for a solid brick and tile home in a great location that ticks all the boxes?
This needs to go on your Christmas short list!
Whether your looking for a great investment, starting out, upsizing or downsizing, you will be impressed with what you find here.
Perched up high on a 401m2 corner block and a stone's throw from "Fairy Park", you would be hard pressed to find a more convenient and quiet street to buy into. With the M1 just a few minutes up the road, commuting around the Gold Coast is a breeze. There is a plethora of private and public schools within walking distance. Woolworths and Coles are just a stone's throw away. 5 minutes in a car and you will find yourself at Robina Town Centre, Robina Train Station, Robina Hospital, Titan's Stadium, Carrara Stadium, Sports/Recreation Parks and Golf Courses.
Pacific Fair and world-famous surfing beaches, are all approximately 10 minutes' drive away.
* 3 large bedrooms (master has ensuite & walk in robe)
* 2 Bathrooms
* 2 Remote lock up garage with internal access plus room for 2 extra cars
* 2 Pac kitchen with loads of storage and bench space
* Open plan lounge dining off the kitchen with separate family room
* Fully tiled living area
* Under cover entertaining area
* Single level home
* Reverse cycle air conditioning or year-round comfort
* Ceiling fans
* Spacious and well set out floor plan
* Rendered brick wall for privacy and security
* Front and back yards all fully fenced for children and pets to roam free
* Low maintenance fully landscaped yard
* Separate laundry
* Move straight in, or add your own touches and make this home sparkle.
Located on the east side of the M1 & with limited stock available in this quality suburb, you will want to move quickly to avoid disappointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.