SOLD By Kelley Falcke
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Found in the ever-popular Lakeland Villas' estate sits this three-bedroom, two-storey townhouse. This home proves to be a great investment with low maintenance flooring and grassed courtyard. With all luxuries at your fingertips the home is found minutes from luxury golf courses, local shopping centres and less than 10 minute's drive from the home of the Gold Coast Suns and host of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Metricon Stadium.
134/8-10 Ghilgai Rd features:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and built in robes
- All bedrooms carpeted, built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with large shower and separate bath
- Kitchen has ample bench and storage space
- Also overlooks open plan living and dining areas, complemented with reverse cycle air con
- Great outdoor area with sizable yard for kids or pets
- Single lockup garage, extra space on driveway
- Much more to see on inspection
Lakeland Villas' Complex features:
- Resort style pool with spa
- Covered BBQ areas
- Onsite Managers
- Local park with playground
- Pet friendly
- Security Gates, intercom for guests
Annual Rates: TBA approx.
Annual Water: TBA approx. (depends on usage)
Body Corp: $84 p/w approx.
Age of home: 17 years approx.
School zones: Primary - Merrimac SS Secondary - Robina SHS
Local private schools available in St Michael's College, Queensland Independent College, All Saints Anglican School
70m to Local Shops, BP Service Station & McDonalds
170m to Local Bus Stop on Ghilgai Rd
230m to Queensland Independent College
450m to St Michael's College
2.3km to Palm Meadows and Lakelands Golf Courses
5.5 to Robina Town Shopping Centre
This home is not one to be missed, in such a desired location it will not last long.
Contact Kelley Falcke today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.