SOLD By Josh Hannant
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in a highly sought-after area in Merrimac, this incredibly spacious 3 bedroom townhouse presents a superb opportunity for the astute investor or entry level purchaser looking for their first home.
As you walk through the entry you will feel the amazing space that this excellent property has to offer and best of all, step outside and all your entertaining needs are taken care of with the large private and low maintenance deck.
Perfect for all your entertaining, or just relaxing with the family for those quiet moments.
Up-stairs are three excellent size bedrooms including master with walk in robe and two way bathroom.
Downstairs a powder room for your guests, laundry and single car lock up.
- New carpet and paint
- Open plan lounge/dining off the modern kitchen
- large timber deck
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with walk-in robe
- Main bathroom with two way access and separate toilet
- Powder room for guests down stairs
- Single lock up garage with internal access plus car space and additional guest parking
- Ideal easy care 1st home, investors or downsizers
- Neutral colours and tones throughout
- Conveniently located to shops and M1
- A great combination of location, quality and lifestyle
- Low body corporate
- fans and built in robes in all the bedrooms
- Security screens
- Amenities include sparkling salt water pool, tennis court and BBQ
- Rent appraised at $400 p/wk
- Plenty of storage throughout, including storage under the stairs
All of this and more, positioned within short driving distance to Worongary shopping centre, Robina Town Centre, Mudgeeraba Village shopping centre, cafes, a number of public and private schools for all ages nearby, train, bus, stadium, Hospital, beaches and university all at close by.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.