SOLD By Josh Willatt
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you're a local builder or developer, there is every chance you have been eyeing off this amazing location for years. First time offered for sale in over 30 years, lies this wonderful opportunity of one of the last remaining beach shack's that is zoned Medium Density' by the Gold Coast City Council, in Miami. Situated only a mere 250m to Miami Surf Life Saving Club and the remaining 57km stretch of white sandy beaches that the Gold Coast is world renowned for, you will seriously struggle to find better value as this almost uninhabitable, deceased estate must and will be sold at auction. Unfortunately for the new owners this home is not salvageable as the family home has been let go for far too long and will need to be redeveloped.
- 405 sqm block Zoned Medium Density
- Single fronted block with a 10m frontage
- 40.5m from front of the block to the rear
- Original beach shack that will need to be bulldozed
- Public transport at your doorstep
- 450m walk to Miami One Shops including Coles Supermarket
- Moments away to both Primary and High schools
- Unbeatable location + perfect opportunity to develop
Whether you are looking for your next development site to build brand new duplex's or possibly a small walk up unit development once you receive your development approvals from Gold Coast City Council, you really can't look past this impeccable opportunity.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.