SOLD By Josh Hannant
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Big house, large block & huge potential!
Renovate and reap the rewards with this double brick beauty.
The options here are limitless.
Whether you are a first home buyer wanting to enter the market in an awesome location, a DIY renovator or an experienced builder, this home will appeal to everyone.
There is even potential to convert to dual living down stairs!
Located minutes from Griffith University, The Gold Coast Hospital, M1, Shops and Schools, you can walk to everything or jump on the bus at the end of the street & travel anywhere on the coast your heart desires.
* 3 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* 2 large areas downstairs that could be converted to dual living or extra rooms
* 4 car accommodation
* Timber floor boards under the current flooring upstairs
* Open plan lounge/dining off the kitchen
* Massive under cover entertaining deck
* Oversized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Gas cooking
* Stainless steel appliances
* Air conditioning upstairs and down
* Plenty of storage
* Room for a pool front or back
* Mango trees and established gardens
* Positioned on a hill for excellent breezes and will never flood.
* Brick and tile construction
* Front and back yard for the kids or pets to explore
* Bus stop at the end of the street
* Walk to Aquinas College, Guardian Angels Primary School, Trinity Lutheran College and child care facilities
* Ashmore City Shopping centre 1km away with all major shops & banks
* Every coffee shop known to man is a stone's throw away
* 3kms to Griffith University and Gold Coast University Hospital
* 2kms to Light Rail Station
* Ashmore factory outlets, Bunnings, McDonalds close by
* Close to Parkwood international Golf Course
* Easy access to Helensvale and Nerang railway stations
* 5.5kms to the Broadwater and Southport CBD
* 6kms to Harbour town outlet shopping centre
* 10 minutes drive to some of the Gold Coasts world famous beaches
* Skate parks, BMX tracks, parks and children's playgrounds all close by
The original owners purchased back in 1988 and loved the area and home so much they have called this place home their whole lives. Now due to circumstances out of their control, this very affordable home must and will be sold!
Bordering on the edge of the prestigious, and sought-after, Crestwood Estate and located in a quiet leafy street, you literally have everything at your fingertips.
4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.