SOLD By Lorena Chiappara
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Buy now and you will be in for Xmas. Enjoy the stunning fireworks spectacular on New Year's Eve!!!
Imagine living in this gorgeous 40 square two storey home which has been ideally designed with the main home on the ground floor, and a huge second dwelling upstairs with internal access as well as its own separate entrance from the street
perfect for elderly parents, or grown children, or for a home run business.
This solid block home was built by the owners and offers multiple living areas, spacious rooms throughout and jaw dropping views from most parts of the house.
Ideal for that discerning buyer looking for that special home with views- but who doesn't want to be spending too much time on lawns and gardens. With a large round BBQ area and a compact flat grassed area alongside, this home is ideal because the rest of the land simply falls away leaving gorgeous views out to the skyline beyond.
This home is perfect for the professional couple who wants to enjoy the benefits of a large and unique home and who want to spend their precious leisure time relaxing or entertaining with friends and family - rather than spending hours on a ride-on mower maintaining land that is rarely used anyway...
So if you are sick of looking at houses that are the same as every other house
Call me now to arrange your private inspection.
Homes like this are a rare find!!!
- Over 5 acres of bushland with stunning uninterrupted views to the Coast
- Approx 40 square home solid block construction
- Dual living - Self-contained granny flat/teenage retreat with huge balcony with breathtaking coastline views- currently set up as an art gallery and studio flat
- Easy access to the Hinze Dam just down the street with walking tracks, fishing, and boat ramp
- Funky semicircular walled BBQ and outdoor dining area
- 2 car garage
- Only 12 minutes to Robina Town Centre, private schools, hospital and train station
- 10 minutes' drive to M1
- School bus leaves from corner of Springbrook Rd and Little Nerang Rd- no need to drive the kids to school!
* 3 bedrooms- Master bedroom with full wall of mirrored robes and Spa-like ensuite with corner bath, 'his and hers' vanity
* Family sized second bathroom with separate toilet
* 2 generous sized living areas- one with gorgeous wall to ceiling windows highlighting the extra high ceilings and those spectacular views to Broadbeach
* Split system Air conditioner in main living area
* Oversized formal dining room flooded with coastal views
* Spacious kitchen with servery through to the casual dining area
* Family sized laundry off kitchen with loads of storage
* 2 decks
* Timber flooring, plus timber door and window frames
* 30,000 litre water tank
* Green water system
* Septic sewerage tank
Upstairs: Teenage retreat/ granny flat/ home office ...or dream Master retreat!
* Foot bridge linking the separate entrance to the street
* Kitchenette with breakfast nook
* Studio style bedroom and lounge/ dining
* Massive balcony with stunning coastal views
* Huge living area- currently used as art gallery
* Split system air- conditioner
This property really is a unique and special oasis, ideal for those looking for a character filled home only minutes to Robina Town Centre and all its facilities.
So call now to arrange for an inspection. You will be impressed!!!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.