SOLD By Matt Micallef
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
It is with great pride and pleasure I present to you this neat and tidy property in the heart of Glenwood Park. Positioned on a low maintenance manicured and fully fenced block in a quiet court. This family home will appeal to a large variety of buyers in the marketplace.
* Open and spacious living and dining
* Spacious kitchen, loads of storage, complete with dishwasher
* Air conditioning, fans and Crimsafe screens throughout the home
* Entertain all your guests under roof overlooking private yard
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
* Master bedroom complete with stylish ensuite
* Laundry with plenty of storage and external access
* 3.8 KW solar panel system German quality
* 24-hour security cameras, complete with recording
* Manicured fully fenced gardens and plenty of room for the kids to play
* 2 garden sheds plus an extra covered storage area
* Original owners for over 20 years
* Lock up garage (currently used as hobby room)
* Friendly neighbours in a quiet court
* Bike and walking tracks to an abundance of facilities Mudgeeraba Bowls Club, Skate Park, Mudgeeraba Redback's football ground, netball courts, baseball, Kung Fu, Robina Primary School, Robina Train Station and Robina Town Centre
* Located across the road from Somerset Park home to little athletics and an array of sporting activities and facilities
Rental Appraisal Approx. $500 to $510 per week
Current Council Rates: $730 per half year
Due to its close proximity to parks, sporting facilities, public transport, the M1 motorway, CBUS Super Stadium, Robina Hospital and Robina Town Centre, properties like this don't last very long.
Don't miss this opportunity! For any further enquiry or questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.