SOLD By Matt Micallef
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Owners are downsizing and have purchased already! For the serious buyers in the market place, this is a great opportunity! Positioned on 621m2 block in a quiet street in the sought after Somerset Park' this spacious 4 bedroom home should satisfy the fussiest of buyers. Complimented with 2 separate living areas, room for pool, spacious alfresco area and solar electricity homes of this calibre don't last long in this market.
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite, air conditioning and walk in robe
- Positioned on an elevated block with bright and breezy living and dining areas
- Potential to reinvent backyard with pool installation
- Plenty of space and storage throughout the home including the garage
- Entertain all your guests on the alfresco area overlooking your own private yard
- Additional 3 bedrooms all complimented with built in wardrobes
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage and external access
- Manicured, fully fenced gardens and plenty of yard space for the kids to play in
- Solar system for energy efficiency
- Friendly neighbours in a quiet street
- Land size: 621m2
Mudgeeraba is a great spot for families with an abundance of bike and walking tracks to popular recreational facilities. Within close proximity to Robina Primary School, Robina Train Station and Robina Town Shopping Centre. Public transport at your doorstep and easy access to the M1 motorway direct to Brisbane and Coolangatta airport. Properties in this location don't last long, so don't miss this opportunity!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.