SOLD By Ashton Koehler
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Found in the ever-popular Rotaract Park' estate sits this well designed, family entertainer. Backing onto acres of green parkland and with it's own separate dwelling this home is ideal for buyers wanting dual living, extra income, man cave or a teenage retreat, etc. Located minutes from shops, Cineplex, riding trails, public transport and M1 access this is not one to be missed!
18 Balyando Dr features but is not limited to:
- A main house with 3 large bedrooms
- Updated bathroom with bath and large vanity
- Living area flows through to kitchen, dining and outside areas
- Well appointed kitchen flowing into dining and outdoor entertaining area
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area overlooks pool, yard and parklands with fire pit
- Air conditioning in main living area and dual living zone
- Separate dwelling has private lounge, bathroom and bedroom (gas is ready for a kitchenette install)
- Completely fenced 776sqm block, with automatic gate, 3000L water tank
Annual Rates: $1,500 approx.
Annual Water: $1,400 approx. (Depends on usage)
Rental Appraisal: $550 - $570 p/w
Age of building: Approx. 34 years
School zones: Primary - Nerang SS Secondary - Nerang SHS
Local private schools available in St Bridgid's Primary School & Trinity Lutheran College.
2 mins to Local Swimming Pool
4 mins to Local Coles Supermarket
4 mins to Nerang Cineplex
5 mins to Goodlife Health Club Gym
7 min to Nerang Train Station
8 min to Metricon Stadium
Contact Ashton Koehler today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.