SOLD By Rhyss Freeman
Ormeau Hills offers much more than a standard block in the middle of suburbia. A stroll down the wide tree lined streets provides a sense of freedom and space rarely found in a residential development offering such close proximity to Brisbane's CBD and the Gold Coast.
Feelings that are enhanced by a backdrop of parkland, bushland and rolling hills. Ormeau Hills offers an extensive list of high quality features and facilities seldom found in today's residential estates:
* Tennis and netball courts Bicycle tracks, playground and a generous allocation of parkland with gazebo and barbecue area;
* Piped underground natural gas;
* Colonial street lighting & paved entries;
The location is also sensational offering -
- Logan Hyperdome and Home centre is within 15 minutes
- Local shops at Ormeau, Oxenford & Coomera
- Robina Town Centre 22 minutes by train; Brisbane CBD 25 minutes
- Pacific Motorway to Brisbane or the Gold Coast in 25 minutes
- Rail available from nearby Ormeau Station
- Childcare, State Schools, High Schools and Universities all within a short drive
The owners have priced this level 602m2 block to sell. With disclosure and building plans available upon request, don't delay another minute, enquire today!